Have you ever wondered why your foundation only lasts 2 hours?
- Why your eyeliner moves to the top of your eyelid?
- Why is it that a subtle lipgloss makes you look so fresh?
- 60’s eyeliner and vibrant lipstick or a delicate, natural look?
- Which of these trends matches your personality?
During this consultation I will show you which make up steps are essential for you and which products make you glow.
The make up consultation at Me! includes
- My pharmaceutical expertise on which skin care products suit your skin type and condition. This
provides the base for a long-lasting, fresh make up while caring for your skin
- An analysis of the best colours and textures for your make up, as well as advice on which
brushes and tools you need
- If desired, tips on how to balance the proportions of your face in order to highlight your assets
- A personalised face chart with simple steps for make up application
As an independent consultant it is essential for me that we can be flexible when selecting the correct products for your make up and skin care and that we also consider your budget.
Make Up Consultation / Coaching
- Learning to apply a type-suitable make up that makes you glow
- Choosing the right brushes and tools and learning how to use them
- An individual face chart to take home, which shows you how to apply your make up in simple steps
- Duration: 90 minutes
120€ including a mini-colour consultation
90€ when you already had your colour consultation
All prices incl. 19% VAT.